Complete the patient intake form
For your initial appointment, please download this Patient Intake Form and complete before you arrive at the office. You may also email it to us in advance of your visit: email@example.com
905 Jefferson Ave, Suite 202 - Saint Paul, MN 55102 (Google Map). You can park anywhere in the building's parking lot.
- From the East, take 94 West: Take 94 West to 35E South; Take the Victoria Exit, turn left. At the first stop sign, turn right (Jefferson Ave). The office building is approximately ½ block on the right.
- From the West, take 94 East: Take the Lexington exit; turn right(South); Travel South to Jefferson Ave, turn left. Go down the hill under the 35E overpass; Office building is on the left.
- From the South, take 35E North: Take the Randolph exit, turn right; Go 2 blocks to Milton, turn left; Go 4 blocks to Jefferson, turn right; office building is on the left.
- From the North, take 35E South: Take 35E into St Paul, take the Victoria exit, turn left. At the first stop sign, turn right (Jefferson Ave). The office building is approximately ½ block on the right.
- Initial visit (90-minutes): $207
- Hourly rate: $138
- Dispensary/supplements and lab tests: by item
- Requests for specific research by Dr. Healy may be subject to consultation fees
Payment is due at the time of the visit. We accept cash, checks, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as HSA debit cards (Health Savings Accounts).
blood tests or lab work
Laboratory Tests are ordered by Dr. Healy and performed off-site. For common tests, we suggest using our link here to Direct Labs. Regarding specialty tests, we have or will request collection kits for assessing the following: food sensitivities, adrenal function, neurotransmitter balance, gut microorganisms, hormone balance, Galectin-3 levels, Lyme Disease, mineral analysis, heavy metal burden, HPV DNA testing for men and women, cardiovascular testing, etc. The cost of lab work is dependent upon the type of test and you will be made aware of the cost before the test is ordered.
Telephone Consultations and Email
A telephone call or email should not replace a visit, and any call or correspondence that requires new instruction, case analysis, or prescription will be subject to a consultation charge. The fee is prorated according to the consultation time.
We try to see all patients on an appointment basis. Appointments should be made as far in advance as possible. On occasion, emergencies may prevent us from keeping an appointment; in this event you will be notified as soon as possible. If you miss an appointment or fail to cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of the appointment, you will be charged at one half the rate.
- Tuesday - Friday from 8:30am - 5pm Central
- We are closed Saturday, Sunday, Monday