clinic services - Dr. Healy
Dr. Healy treats people with physical, mental, and emotional health issues in order to restore balance and function. As a client, she will work to help optimize your health. If you are suffering from an acute or chronic condition, she will create an individualized plan to help you reclaim your balance. Whether it’s through functional medicine, botanicals, nutritional supplementation, homeopathy, diet and/or lifestyle counseling, she will work with you to find the best plan to aid your body’s natural ability to heal itself. Review Dr. Healy's credentials here.
Dr. Healy treats all persons and all variety of ailments, with a focus on:
- Immune function and deficiencies
- Women's health, gynecology and fertility
- General family practice
- Botanical medicine
Laboratory Tests are ordered by Dr. Healy and performed off-site. For common tests, we suggest using our link here to Direct Labs. To learn more about products/supplements availability in our on-site Dispensary, please visit our FAQs.
Reiki Services - Leela
Leela Ugargol, a Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher, has been practicing for 17 years. She received part of her training from John Gray and Lourdes Gray and now teaches Reiki at Minneapolis Community and Technical College. She is an intuitive and connects to a person's soul, integrating the conscious mind, subconscious beliefs and core themes. Her work identifies past life experiences and their role in the present.
Leela has a private office and treatment space inside Wellspring Clinic. To make a Reiki appointment, please contact her directly, at:
- Phone: (612) 802-7519
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the more common health issues treated in the clinic, but certainly not limited to:
- Natural alternatives to pharmaceutical drugs and surgery
- Food Sensitivity
- Adrenal Health
- Weight management
- Help for childhood illnesses, ear infections, sinus and allergy, skin disorders, ADHD.
- Supervision of metabolic detoxification programs
- Immune support for cancer, chronic illnesses, and HIV/AIDS
- Alternative treatment for Autoimmune disorders such as Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Heavy metal detoxification as it relates to neurological disorders, weakened immune response and exposure to chemical and mercury amalgam fillings
- Hormone testing
- Bio-identical hormone support
- Gender specific and Geriatric health issues
- Vaccination alternatives and information for those who choose not to vaccinate
- Routine physical exams, annual pap and pelvic for women
- Escharotic treatment for cervical dysplasia due to HPV infection
- Digestive Support for SIBO, IBS and IBD and Leaky Gut